The present-day business environment is highly inter-connected and the success of a business depends on its various external stakeholders. Companies are realizing that to scale their business, they need to be in touch with their external community of customers and partners. They need to ensure that their community members are provided information whenever required so that they remain competitive. Salesforce Community Cloud is an online social platform that is provided by Salesforce to connect their customers, employees and partners with each other and to make data accessible to them.
Salesforce Community Cloud makes it possible for business owners to share as much data as they want with their internal or external stakeholders. Through this platform, businesses can extend their internal capabilities to external stakeholders. It enables businesses to streamline their core business functions and extend them through all departments, which enables all those who are part of the business ecosystem to carry out their tasks in real time, provide support to their customers and close deals more rapidly. CRM data can be leveraged by establishing a direct connection with the community or any other third-party software. Salesforce Community Cloud makes it possible for the business to develop customized and branded communities to achieve seamless enterprise collaboration and business tasks.
Benefits of using Salesforce Community Cloud
There are various advantages of using the Salesforce Community Cloud. These include:
1) Salesforce Community Cloud has an easy-to-use environment, due to which it provides an extension to its brand. It offers a customized solution for its online community experience that is consistent with its brand. It integrates business data from various systems, due to which customers, employees and partners are able to accomplish their tasks.
2) Make automatic recommendations based on the needs and interests and achieve more extensive community involvement by connecting groups, experts and content. The Salesforce mobile app or any other mobile browser can be used to access the community anywhere to achieve branded and device-responsive partnership.
3) Make FAQs and articles easily accessible so that customers can determine solutions on their own and free up agents so that they are able to work on other vital tasks. Community Cloud also offers case escalation, community involvement and e-commerce.
4) Partners, distributors and resellers can be connected to each other directly through the Salesforce Community Cloud, which leads to increased sales. It helps in streamlining leads, contacts and records, integrating with third-party systems and preventing channel conflicts. Goals are aligned due to data sharing, dashboards and reports.
5) As files are synced within a centralized location, employees are able to easily access the appropriate files they require according to the requirements of the key business processes. Chatterbox is used to achieve collaboration, which leads to an innovative workplace.
To conclude, companies can use Salesforce Community Cloud efficiently to scale their business. Through this platform, businesses are able to create customized community experiences for their employees, partners and customers. Salesforce Automation, Data sharing, dashboard and reports all lead to an increase in sales and revenues, enabling businesses to scale their operations.