A Salesforce Certified Professional with extensive experience of 4 Years working on Service & Community Cloud applications. Successful at understanding complex problem requirements in layman terms and transforming it to working technical solutions. Hardworking and efficient with superb time management and proven problem-solving abilities.
?A process and detail-Oriented professional who emphasizes value and timely results.
?Worked on Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
?Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes
?Experienced in working on Apex Integration.
?Worked on Trigger Frameworks, Asynchronous Apex
?Worked on Change Sets to deploy the changes into the higher environments.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Domain : Banking & Financial Sector
– Worked closely with Product Owners & Business Analysts to understand the requirements during backlog refinement.
– Commit the user stories for the Sprint & ensure to deliver them.
– Responsible to design, develop, test and deliver the solutions.
– Assist team in case of any technical blocker.
– Review the code to ensure that the delivered features are as per the Salesforce Standards and best practices.
– Perform data migration, if applicable.
– Responsible to maintain the final package to ensure there are no Apex Test Failures as well as no Code Coverage Failures at last moment.
– Demonstrate the features built to the Business Users.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
A platform by HTTPeak Pty Ltd
For support and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.