Do you seek an all-in-one Salesforce freelancer that can:
1. Fix your broken Salesforce
2. Expand use and your business processes using intelligent, automated and intuitive user design
3. Clicks and codes with ease and right employment of approach so you are not constantly tied to pay someone to extend your use
4. Trains and understands users. Engages with them daily.
5. Has a pleasant, respectful, accountable and engaging demeanor to help you!
6. Truly partners with you to ensure Salesforce supports your business needs and growth dreams
Welcome to me. I am Sales Cloud, Developer I, Community / Experience Cloud, Pardot and HubSpot certified. It helps to have a combined resource that serves your needs. I have been a Salesforce.com purist since 2005. I enjoy working with the business and even other admins to drive delightful client outcomes.
1. US Government – division – helped stand up their environment and set up the supplier ecosystem for poultry. Set up the farmer, processor, products and sales data to help this entity see the best suppliers to focus on for future growth.
2. Medical & Industrial Safety – brought turnkey proposal generation and e-sign capabilities to this business saving sales thousands of paper-chasing hours and increasing the fidelity of sales to sales operations data.
3. Recruiting Company – Salesforce turnaround. The client needed dashboards to see how the recruiting team was performing. I set them up and even styled them in a way to foster fun competition and change the performance culture of the organization.
4. Furniture manufacturer – sped up a never-ending implementation by another Salesforce partner who took 1.5 years to implement Salesforce. I came in an completed the Salesforce to ERP integration, added Order and Installation management and automated internal and client notifications to improve internal and external service. I also integrated with a logistics management system to provide instant freight quotes as well as applied taxes to invoke on a client Purchase order. This reduced Lead to Cash from 90 days to 45 days for the business.
5. Start ups – So much work here. I help many start ups grow from no to minimal Salesforce use to integrating with other marketing and service systems including HubSpot, Salesloft, Intercom and MixPanel. I also work with the founders to invoke a data-driven culture training new staff and showing them the importance of the CRM for their success and for the start-ups success. I also work with their Product Development and Engineering Teams to integrate product insights when it makes sense to drive success for the business.
These are just 5 of 500 things I have done with Salesforce for almost 2 decades. Reach out and learn more.
Previous /ongoing clients:
GE Intelligent Platforms
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.